Heading to Raglan for the long weekend? You won’t be short of things to do. Here’s 10 ways to stay amused.
1) Skin Deep Exhibition
A series of portraits painted by Brigid Allan
Opens Friday 4 June @ 5.30pm.
Open daily at Blacksand Cafe 5 June – 13 July.
2) Famous Fish presents “Rock n’Soul Legends”
Friday 4 June @ the Raglan Club
3) The Midnights – Album Tour
Friday 4 June @ the Yot Club.
4) Stuff You Can Wear Exhibition
Opens Saturday 5 June 11am @ Combined Artists Studios & Gallery
5) FIRED UP FANTASY. Exhibition in Clay.
Opening Saturday 5th from 10am.
Then open daily 5-11 June @ the Old School Arts Centre, Stewart Street.
6) Artowear Awards
Saturday 5 June @ the Town Hall.
Tickets for both shows (2pm and 7pm) have now sold out.
7) STEVE & CANDIDE FUNDRAISER.
Sat 5 June @ the Yot Club.
Live music, MC, DJs, raffles. $10.
8) Karaoke Night
Sat 5 June @ Orca. No c/c.
9) Watson & DJ CSYDE.
Sun 6 June @ Orca. $5.
10) WAHNINE TOA TOUR. Ariana Tikao with Nanako Sato, Hannah Howes with Ben Wood.
Sun 6 JUNE @ THE YOT CLUB.